- Jack Potts Bingo is a company trading under Capital Entertainment & Leisure Ltd.
Directors: W. Byrne & I. Finnegan. Head office is at: Barclay House, Pembroke Place, Dublin 2. Eircode:D02 N932
- Capital Entertainment & Leisure is Registered in Ireland: 492085
- Customers must be over 18 years of age.
- Jack Pott’s Bingo reserves the right to refuse admission at anytime without giving a reason.
- On completion of a registration card or online form you will be issued with a Jack Pott’s membership card. This cannot be transferred and must be produced to play in any Jack Pott’s Club.
- Once you have become a member of one Jack Pott’s club, you are deemed a member of all Jack Pott’s Clubs.
- To ensure your personal data is accurate (if you have provided it in the process of opting into marketing communications, see privacy statement for more) you must alert management should you change address/phone number.
- Jack Pott’s recognises that there are circumstances when a customer is not in control of their gambling, or that it is in danger of causing them harm. The company therefore, undertakes to demonstrate a duty of care to its customers by implementing self-exclusion procedures. Please see our self-exclusion policy in club for more information. Is this in club?
- No gaming other than lawful gaming authorised by Jack Potts’ Bingo may be carried out at its premises.
- Where gaming is carried out at a Jack Pott’s premises:
- It will be conducted on such days and at such times and in such a manner at each club as Jack Pott’s Bingo determines.
- The days, time and manner of play so determined shall be prominently displayed in the premises.
- Jack Pott’s Bingo, its servants and agents shall not be liable to any customer for any loss, damage or injury suffered by them or their property, save where caused by negligence on the part of Jack Pott’s Bingo.
- Customers play on the express understanding that Jack Pott’s Bingo, its servants and agents are not to be held responsible if results and / or prizes are affected by the failure of equipment, the misprinting or incorrect provision of books or tickets, the failure of Team Members or other employees to perform duties or the actions whether improper or otherwise of third parties.
- On any such occurrence, Jack Pott’s Bingo’s decision is to be binding upon the customers, not withstanding any statement(s) made by its servants or agents prior to or subsequent to Bingo’s decision.
- In the event of such occurrence happening, all prizes awarded are subject to re -scrutiny and any customer who received a prize undertakes to refund it if, in Jack Pott’s Bingo’s opinion, it has been incorrectly awarded.
- In the case of any dispute, the customer should raise the matter with the Duty Manager.
- In the event of an occurrence that significantly impacts upon anticipated Customer attendance, any announcements or advertisements for guaranteed prize money, promotions or special offers may be withdrawn prior to the relevant session commencing.
- Cameras or other devices for taking photographs/videos (such as mobile phones) may not be used for taking photographs/videos inside Jack Potts bingo Club, without the permission of Management. Aren’t we encouraging pictures?
- Directors, Management and Employees of the Promoter or companies Associated with this promotion are ineligible to play or enter gift promotions.
- Promotion dates will be advertised in advance. All vouchers/stamp cards will automatically expire at the promotion end date.
- There are many ways of obtaining a promotional gift and/or vouchers necessary to enter a promotion. These will be set out in advertising material in relation to each specific promotion.
- Any member attempting to utilise more than one voucher/stamp in any promotion becomes ineligible for that promotion and may at the managers discretion have their membership withdrawn.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any promotional materials that are lost, damaged, delayed via post, or which are unable to be sent due to postal strike or for any other reason beyond its control.
- All entrants must be in the club in person and partake in a bingo session prior to claiming their prize.
- No cash or alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outsides of its control, the promoter reserves the right to award substitute prizes without advising the customer.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or in the spirit of the promotion, the promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to process a claim.
- The promoter will be the final arbitrator in any decisions and these will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Members entering into any promotion agree to take part for free in any publicity for the promotion that may be organised by the promoter – GDPR ISSUE?
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
- All promotions are governed by Irish law and are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- Promoter: Capital Entertainment & Leisure Ltd, whose registered address is Barclay House, Pembroke Place, Dublin 2, Republic of Ireland.
- A minimum spend of a single main book is required to claim any prize.
- The Promotion is operated pursuant to a lottery licence issued by Dublin District Court.
- By entering a gift promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
RULES OF PLAYING BINGO
The following rules are deemed part of Jack Pott’s Terms & Conditions.
- You must have a membership card and be over 18 years of age to play.
- Subject to the Specific Game Rules the following rules apply to all games of Bingo. Customers should read them before playing. These rules may be amended by Jack Potts Bingo from time to time.
- The normal range of numbers in play is 1 to 90.
- At the start of each game the Caller/Host will confirm which book/or ticket is to be played and which combination must be completed to win.
- The Caller/Host will select a number by operating either a random selector or a ‘blower motor’ or other similar apparatus and then announce it. The number is deemed called immediately once the Caller/Host commences speaking.
- The number will also be shown on an indicator board. In the event of a discrepancy, the number shown on the indicator board will prevail over that announced by the Caller/Host.
- If the number called appears on the combination in play, the Customers should mark off that number but leave it sufficiently legible to be Easily checked.
- The first customer who marks off all the numbers on the combination in play must call out before the next number is called to claim the prize. You must be heard and stop the game before the next number is called. The winning card must contain the last number called.
- It is the customers responsibility to make themselves heard by the Caller/Host.
- In the event you are in a separate area/room to the Caller/Host, you must establish whether a Team Member is in control of that area/room for bingo purposes. If there is, you must stop the game in time for the claim to be relayed to the Caller/Host to comply with requirement of rule 8.
- If there is no Team Member in control of that room/area you are personally responsible for making yourself heard by the Caller/Host.
- A member of the team will check the winning book/ticket and the Caller/Host will confirm whether the claim is valid.
- The Customer must produce their membership card to claim their prize.
- If more than one customer claims the prize, the prize will be divided equally. In the event of the prize consisting in whole or part of a non-monetary prize this shall be carried forward to another separate game or to be the subject of a play – off or be substituted by cash or a non-monetary alternative at Jack Pott’s discretion.
- In the event of a mechanical malfunction, however caused, or the duplication or incorrect game tickets being issued, either paper or electronic, resulting in multiple or duplicate claims, all claimants will equally share the declared prize.
- Once the caller/host had declared the game closed and/or the indicator board has been cleared, no further claims will be accepted.
- Where more than 1 game is played on the same ticket, the 2nd game cannot be won until the first game has ended and at least 1 further number has been called.
- Ticket sharing and /or prize sharing arrangements are not recognised or permitted.
- In the event of an equipment breakdown, which prohibits the continuation of a game in progress, all numbers called will stand while the game is continued on some other form of equipment.
SPECIFIC GAME RULES
- The bingo bonus prize will be available within existing games designated by the Club prior to the commencement of the session. Only bingo bonus numbers called within the designated games(s) will apply. Once a number has been called for the Bingo Bonus Prize, any repetition of it is invalid.
- Prizes are won dependent upon the number of calls generated for a customer to make a valid winning claim, as designated by the club prior to commencement of the games.
- In the event of the Bingo Bonus not being won, the prizes(s) will be carried forward to the next designated session.
- The appropriate stake money must be inserted in the slot provided or, where an EBT is used, the cards to be played must be highlighted and the appropriate stake money will be deducted from the credit meter. This will activate the playing position’s indicator light or the EBT Pongo game, which will be accepted as proof of payment. This is a prerequisite of a winning claim.
- The Caller/Host selects a number from 1 to 80 and in turn announces its colour and number until such time a claim(s) is made.
- If the number called is shown on the board, you should close the shutter or cover that number with a counter or electronically mark the number on the EBT.
- If a customer completes the combination in play, they must either call promptly or stop the game by means of an electronic claim button.
PONGO LINK GAME
- The game will be called from a Control Club that will be designated before the game commences.
- The stake money is allocated by the Control Club to the cashline link game in proportion to the number of cashline machines operated in each Club Taking part.
- In the event of technical faults:
- If a technical fault occurs after the game has been halted to check a claim and prior to the claim being checked, the actual checking of the claim may be validated via the link handset phone.
- Those Clubs which are able to continue the Pongo link game will do so (and the stake money will be adjusted accordingly) and the Club(s) unable to continue will play a local game.
- The Pongo link game will be closed down and each club will play a local game for the money staked in that particular club.
- In all situations Pongo link game prizes awarded prior to the breakdown will stand.
- Electronic Bingo Terminals (EBTS) are not guaranteed to have numbers on each strip of tickets sold.
- Failure of an EBT during the playing of a game will require the Customer(s) ticket details, including number, to be transferred to a spare terminal.
- If more EBTs fail than there are spare terminals, the electronic bingo game may be aborted, but the Playing of ticket bingo will continue with the prize money being recalculated.
- In the event that the failure of an EBT cannot be resolved, the player will be entitled to a full refund of the ticket cost. This will include the tickets being played at the time of the failure and all remaining unplayed tickets. The playing of ticket bingo will continue with the prize money being recalculated.
- When marking off numbers, the Customer should touch the number called device located on the EBT, which will automatically mark and record all numbers.
- If a Customer(s) completes the combination in play, they must either call promptly or, where operational, stop the game by means of the electronic claim button on the EBT. The claim must be registered before the next number is called. The winning card must contain the last number called.
- The Jackpot game will be played within an existing game(s) designated by the club prior to commencement of the session. Only the Jackpot numbers called within the designated game(s) will apply, except as provided by Rule 2 below. Once a number has been called for the Jackpot game, any repetition is invalid.
- Should the jackpot game not be completed within the designated game(s), then at completion of the session, the Caller/Host will proceed by calling numbers until a winning claim is made by a Customer(s)
THE LINK GAME
- The Game will be called from a Control Club, which will be designated, before the games commences.
- As well as the link games, a separate local game of bingo may be played, on separate books/tickets or on the reverse side of a link game ticket.
- The stake money is allocated by the Control Club to the link game and local games in proportion to the number of books/tickets sold in each club taking part.
- In the event of technical faults:
- If a technical fault occurs after the game has been halted to check a claim and prior to the claim being checked the actual checking of the claim may be validated via the link handset telephone.
- Those clubs which are able to continue the link game will do so, and the stake money will be adjusted accordingly, and the Clubs(s) unable to continue will play a local game, or
- The Link game will be closed down and each Club will play its local game(s) on the relevant books or tickets for the money staked in that particular club.
- In all situations link game prizes awarded prior to the breakdown will stand.
- It is in the Customers’ responsibility to make themselves heard:
- In the case of customers in the Control Club, by the caller/Host:
- In the case of the customers in the receiving Clubs, by the Caller/ Host or Duty Manager on the microphone.
- In the case of Customers in a separate area/room controlled by a Team Member, by the Team Member in control of that room.
- In the case of customers in the Control Club, by the caller/Host:
Note: In regard to above, the claim must be made in time to be replayed to the Control Club Caller/ Host by the respective Duty Manager or Team Member.